Wednesday 20 August 2014

Thinking of crochet something for my rearwiew mirror :)

We bought a new car four days ago and it will be mostly me who will drive it, so I would like to "pimp" it. :D
I was thinking of making a cat to the rearwiew mirror inside, because I just love cats. Mostly I wont to find a grey yarn so I can make a cat that looked like mine I had. I loved that cat and he lived for seventeen years. :)
Well in my search for a cat pattern I found this pattern on Pinterest. You can see it on my pinboard too.
I was thinking of making this and hang in the window. :)
 I did find a cat that was so cute on Pinterest too. The pattern cost $3.
I have repined this on my board if you want to find them. :)

I'm still working on my mystery knitting thou.  I've just been sick for three days so I haven't worked on it now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment