Monday 15 December 2014

Here is the gingerbread woman + pattern how I did the last part..

I found a free pattern on the gingerbread man, so I made the ending (skirt) on the woman myself. :) she looks like this.
Here on my pinterest board you can find the pattern for the gingerbread man.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/308004061990227423/

This how I did the woman from
Row 23-24 sc in each sc, ch 1, turn

Row 25 2sc in the first sc, sc in of the next 13 sc, 2sc in the last sc, ch 1, turn

Row 26-27 sc in each sc, ch 1, turn

Row 28 Feet
Skip the first 3 sc and start in the 4th sc and make 4 sc, ch 1, turn
Row 29 Dec the first 2 sc and then the dec in the other 2 sc. Ch 1,  turn
Row 30 Dec in the 2 sc thats left. Fasten off.

Now make one foot on the other side starting in the 4th sc from the other foot. It should be 3 sc in between the feet.

Make two gingerbread women if you want to stuff it like the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment