Monday 11 December 2017

Part 1, of Making a christmas label

I'm preparing for christmas so I also have to start one of my projects, in between making the shark socks. I was thinking of doing my own christmaslabels.
So this is part 1.

You need:
* brown felt fabric (15 x 20 cm)
* a white pen, that can cover.
* glue, for fabric
* 2 needles
* stencil papersheet of one gingerbread  man and a woman. (I found those I use, on the internet.

I also used a red, green and black pen.

I started by folding the brown felt, one time to the middle and in between that, I put on glue. When that dried, I started to cutting out the gingerbread man and woman on the stencils. I did make mine 2 cm high. I then lay the stencils on the felt fabric and needle it, when the fabric had dried. Then I cut out and in my case I needed 6 gingerbread man and 6 gingerbread woman. When I had cut it out I started to use the white pen and draw like you do on a gingerbread when you decorate it. I drew mine like the stencils. 😊

I did draw the eyes white and the buttons on the gingerbread man too. I was easier to draw with the red and green after, because you could see it better on the dark fabric. I did a bow on the head to the gingerbread woman and I draw that, first with a white pen and then with red. The black pen, I used to draw dots on the eyes. 😊
Now when they are finished I'm going to start on the christmaslabels. You don't have to make them, but when the label are finished, I will explain the fun part about them.



No comments:

Post a Comment